Hi Kavitha,

As per the jira pointed out by you (IDENTITY-3333), we have incorporated a
change to allow bulk user import for other user stores as well. However,
this required an API change in the carbon kernel so we're waiting for the
4.4.2 release to support it in carbon-identity. This will be available in
the future release that immediately comes after the official release of
carbon kernel 4.4.2.

Thanks,

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 10:04 PM, Kavitha Subramaniyam <kavi...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi IS team,
>
> I have configured external JDBC R/W-mysql for primary user store and I
> could be able to see the 'Bulk Import Users' link, only if JDBC configured
> as primary user store and no other secondary user stores configured. When I
> have secondary stores configured and disable those stores to check 'Bulk
> Import Users' link, then the link appear (as per jira [1]).
>
> But still this requirement is not clear and Appreciate if you can clarify
> whether it should be available for JDBC primary store only at all the time.
>

> [1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-3333
>
> Thanks & Kind regards,
> --
> Kavitha.S
> *Software Engineer -QA*
> Mobile : +94 (0) 771538811 <%2B94%20%280%29%20773%20451194>
> kavi...@wso2.com <thili...@wso2.com>

*-Damith Senanayake-*+94712205272