Hi All,

Shall we have our own space for AppFactory in DockerHub and upload the
WSO2AS image and the other images we have created so far with custom
changes?
I think we will can use the existing Dockerfile [1] in WSO2AS (and for
other image types also) and we just have to change the values passed to the
below command in build.sh to differentiate it as a WSO2AS image with custom
changes made for App Factory deployment.
docker build -t wso2/${wso2_product_type}:${wso2_product_version}

This way we can release the images in parallel with the product releases as
well.WDYT?

[1]
https://github.com/punnadih/product-private-paas/blob/master/cartridges/docker/wso2as-5.2.1/Dockerfile
--