Hi,

I have the following scenario:

The customer has an application, mobile application, that he will use OAuth
for users login. It will be used WSO2IS for OAuth provider.

After the user has logged into the system and have the AccessCode, he'd
like to have a link on a web view, for example to salesforce that is
connected to the WSo2, and using the access token already have the user
authenticated on Salesforce.

Is it possible?

I've already setup salesforce to login against wso2 via SAML. Is there any
way of once we had the oauth token we create the saml assertation for the
user to log into salesforce?

Thanks
--
Francisco Ribeiro
*SCEA|SCJP|SCWCD|IBM Certified SOA Associate*