No we can't

What I want to do it, when executing TestManagerListener.onStart() class we
create a tenant and then in the test cases i want to use that tenant's id.

if we hard code the tenant id in automation.xml file, every time we have to
manually create the tenant in the af setup before execute our test cases.

--
Amalka Subasinghe
Senior Software Engineer