Hi Akila,

In wso2 greg-5.0.1 promoted 'service' artifacts are displayed in
*“_system/governance/branches/testing”
*path without issue.

You might be experiencing this with 'soapservice' artifact types.
In order to put 'soapservice' artifact in the
*“_system/governance/branches/testing”
*path you can  edit the ServiceLifeCycle.xml and give the relevant media
type.

<data name="transitionExecution">
                            <execution forEvent="Promote"
class="org.wso2.carbon.governance.registry.extensions.executors.ServiceVersionExecutor">
                                <parameter name="currentEnvironment"
value="/_system/governance/trunk/{@resourcePath}/{@version}/{@resourceName}"/>
                                <parameter name="targetEnvironment"
value="/_system/governance/branches/testing/{@resourcePath}/{@version}/{@resourceName}"/>
                                <parameter name="service.mediatype" value=
*"application/vnd.wso2-soap-service+xml"*/>
                                <parameter name="wsdl.mediatype"
value="application/wsdl+xml"/>
                                <parameter name="endpoint.mediatype"
value="application/vnd.wso2.endpoint"/>
                            </execution>
                        </data>

or else you can write your own customized class for Promote event similar
to ServiceVersionExecutor class.

Thanks,

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 11:46 AM, Akila Nimantha [IT/EKO/LOITS] <
aki...@lolctech.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> Previously I used wso2 greg-4.6.0 version and now evaluating the latest
> greg version ( 5.0.1 ).
>
> In *wso2 greg-4.6.0*, promote services are displayed in
> *“_system/governance/branches/testing”* path successfully.
>
> But in *wso2 greg-5.0.1*, promote services are not displayed in above
> path. And there is no error mentioned in log files.
>

> Is this an issue in *greg-5.0.1* or is there any workarounds for follow
> to promote the service in greg-5.0.1.
>

> Best Regards,
>

> *Akila Rathnayake*
>
> Software Engineer
>

> This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
> the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
> information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and
> exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney
> work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
> notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
> communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy
> this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this
> is an electronic communication. Thank you.

Denuwanthi De Silva
Software Engineer;
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com,
Email: denuwan...@wso2.com