Hi Chathurika,
The first error you have reported is a known issue in hazelcast if you
interrupted a node. Please refer [2] for more info. There is a fix given.
No idea either we have included it in latest fixes of hazelcast.

The second warning message is logged, when a batch of jobs are enqueued
after a certain max delay time. Just to inform that they are delayed jobs.
The warning message explains the reasons itself.

[2] - https://github.com/hazelcast/hazelcast/issues/1815

Regards,
Vinod Kavinda

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 9:47 AM, Chathurika De Silva <chathuri...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Furthermore, following WARNING is observed frequently in the cluster at
> the 4th day of the long running test
>
> TID: [-1] [] [2015-10-16 03:58:45,455]  WARN
> {org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler} -  Dispatching jobs with
> more than 5 minutes delay. Either the server was down for some time or the
> job load is greater than available capacity
> {org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler}
>
> Also although i clean up the database once in every day at the 4th day of
> the test, the database ran out of space and had to alter by adding another
> datafile. What is the recommended frequency for the cleanup?
>
> Please find the test parameters in [1]
>
> [1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BPS-912
>

> On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 3:14 PM, Chathurika De Silva <chathuri...@wso2.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> While running the $subject on a manager, 2 worker cluster, noticed a
>> dis-ambiguity reported in [1]
>>
>> Can you please provide an explanation on this? Your help is greatly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> [1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BPS-912
>>
>> Thank You
>> Erandi