On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 11:27 AM, Johann Nallathamby <joh...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Kishanthan/Kernel Team,
>
> We have added the test case as well to the same PR.

Thanks Johann.

@MB Team, could you guys verify that all your scenarios are now passing?.
We will start the next RC build once this is confirmed ASAP.

> Also can we get CARBON-15505 merged? The PR for master is a very old PR
> which we have missed to review and merge. This mainly contains some
> reordering of fields in the UI to make it more consistent and reorder
> properties in user-mgt.xml to be consistent with UI. Hope we don't need any
> tests for this.

I think its better not to add any more changes at this stage. We will merge
this for next patch release.

> Any update on the 3 issues raised above ?

For [1], we need more information to reproduce (LB & IS config, example
requests, HTTP access logs on both LB and IS side with this issue). Will
send a separate mail on that, but I believe its not a blocker for the IS
release right?
[2] and [3], we haven't seen this error previously and according the trace,
it looks like the "distributedCache" instance is becoming null in CacheImpl
class. If the exact steps can be found or given on how to reproduce this,
then we can work on finding the root cause for this.

Blog - *http://kishanthan.wordpress.com <http://kishanthan.wordpress.com>*
Twitter - *http://twitter.com/kishanthan <http://twitter.com/kishanthan>*