Yes I guess we are referring to AuthiticationContext as caching here. I
also agree that it should be stored there.

On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 2:43 PM, Chamara Philips <chama...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Hope this token is generated by code and sent to the user's phone for him
> to input. Then you validate the user with WSO2 IS, matching the token.
> After he has used it once he can't use that again.
> Based on that assumption, I think the best option is to go with cache.
> Usually userstore is not used in scenarios like this.
> When you generate the new token for the same user you can update the cache
> and continue.
>
> Hope it helps.
>
> Thanks.
>
> On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Elilmatha Sivanesan <elilma...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I'm writing SMSOTP Authenticator for IS, For that I'm generating a token
>> to be sent to the phone, I have the requirement to store that generated
>> tokens.
>>
>> For that what is the best option to go with.(user store/cache/...).
>>
>> Thanks.
>> --
>> *S.Elilmatha*
>> Associate  Software Engineer,
>>
>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>
>> Mobile 0779842221.

> Hareendra Chamara Philips
> *Software  Engineer*
> Mobile : +94 (0) 767 184161 <%2B94%20%280%29%20773%20451194>
> chama...@wso2.com <thili...@wso2.com>

Best Regards,

Malaka Silva
Senior Tech Lead
M: +94 777 219 791
Tel : 94 11 214 5345
Fax :94 11 2145300
Skype : malaka.sampath.silva
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/malaka-silva/6/33/77
Blog : http://mrmalakasilva.blogspot.com/

WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
http://www.wso2.com/
http://www.wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/
<http://wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/>
https://store.wso2.com/store/

Save a tree -Conserve nature & Save the world for your future. Print this
email only if it is absolutely necessary.