Hi All,
I am trying to create a REST API from the Dev Studio which uses a registry
endpoint. I can access the ESB registry (mounted on MySQL) and retrieve the
endpoint. But when I deploy, it gives the following error

 ERROR - AddressEndpointFactory Invalid endpoint configuration

But when i manually edit the registry path to /_system/governance/...  it
gets deployed. This works fine for SOAP Services but only causes a issue
for REST API. I have attached the CAR file as well.

I am testing this on ESB 4.8.1

Thank you
--
Nadeesha Gamage
Associate Technical Lead - Solutions Engineering