Hi Imesh,

The demo AMI is currently publicly available only in Asia Pacific
(Singapore) region.

AMI ID: ami-323dfa51
AMI Name: WSO2 Private PaaS 4.1.0 - Demo AMI

I've created a repo with all the scripts and template modules used to
create the demo AMI at [1]. Do we need to create AMI's for every region?
Since everything is scripted it's just a matter of copying those artifacts
to an instance in other regions.

[1] https://github.com/ravihansa3000/wso2ppaas-demo-ami

Thanks.