Hi Inosh,

Orientations is already handled in our project. For icons we have to add
those in xcassets. Only thing is it needs to have several sizes for
different devices with different OS. Sizes are listed in [1]. Just place it
in in place holders in the UI so it will work.

[1] -
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/MobileHIG/IconMatrix.html

Regards,

Dilshan