Hi all,

I tested following MQTT scenarios in a MB cluster.

   - Multiple subscriber scenarios
   - Multiple publisher scenarios
   - Mixed Multiple publisher/subscriber scenarios
      - Single topic 5 subscribers and 5 publishers
      - 5 topics 5 subscribers and 5 publishers (1 topic per subscriber and
      publisher)
      - Multiple topics 5 subscribers and 5 publishers
   - Clean session true scenarios
   - Clean session false scenarios
   - QOS levels basic test scenarios. Following QOS levels covered.
      - QOS 0
      - QOS 1
      - QOS 2
   - Hierarchical topics and Wildcard scenarios
   - Tenant level security - basic scenarios
   - Retain topic scenarios

Did not encounter issues.
Thus +1.  Stable - go ahead and release.

Thanks,
Pumudu

On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Hasitha Hiranya <hasit...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I tested the following scenarios in a MB cluster
>

>    - multiple publisher multiple consumer  - queues
>    - multiple publisher multiple consumer  - topics
>    - multiple publisher multiple consumer  - durable topic shared
>    - multiple publisher multiple consumer  - queues -  with subscription
>    break in middle
>    - hierarchical topic subs - subscribers on multiple nodes
>    - topics with wildcards (* and #) - subscribers on multiple nodes
>

> Did not encounter issues
> Thus +1.  Stable - go ahead and release
>
> Thanks
>
> On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 3:28 AM, Akalanka Pagoda Arachchi <
> darsha...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Devs,
>>
>> This is the second release candidate of WSO2 Message Broker 3.0.0.
>>
>> This release fixes the following issues:
>> https://wso2.org/jira/issues/?filter=12508
>>
>> <https://wso2.org/jira/issues/?filter=12422>
>> Please download, test and vote.
>>
>> Source & binary distribution files:
>> https://github.com/wso2/product-mb/releases/tag/v3.0.0-RC2
>>
>> Maven staging repo:
>> http://maven.wso2.org/nexus/content/repositories/orgwso2mb-118/
>>
>> The tag to be voted upon:
>> https://github.com/wso2/product-mb/tree/v3.0.0-RC2
>>

>> [+] Stable - go ahead and release
>> [-]  Broken - do not release (explain why)
>>
>> Thanks and Regards,
>> MB Team.
>>
>> --
>> *Darshana Akalanka Pagoda Arachchi,*