Hi Nuwan,

We will go ahead with profiles and puppet scripts will remove the
unnecessary webapps from relevant profiles.

For the moment it occurred the issue [2] was resolved but it didn't. We
were able to completely eliminate the issue
by removing profiles (which is not a recommended approach).

We will retest with profiles and get back to you.

Thank you for the quick reply.

Thanks,
Suhan