Hi Mari,

Thank you for bringing this up. It would be more useful to have a generic
template module and have the same config parameter names. In the future we
will try to come up with a generic template module for this.

We do have a separate jira project for Private Paas Cartridges. I have
moved reported jiras to Private Paas Cartridges jira project as [1]. [2]
and [3]. Number [3]  is not a typo issue. Activiti is an engine used in
BPMN in BPS.

[1] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PPC-86
[2] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PPC-87
[3] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PPC-88

Thank you!

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 5:48 PM, Mariangela Hills <mariang...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> I identified the following issues when documenting the cartridge payload
> parameters.
>
>    - The PPaaS Template Modules need to be generalized due to the
>    following reasons:
>    See JIRA  PAAS-310 [1] <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-310> for
>    more information.
>

>    - The concept used for the placeholder for the CONFIG_PARAM_REG_DB_URL,
>       CONFIG_PARAM_CONFIG_DB_URL and CONFIG_PARAM_USER_MGT_DB_URL payload
>       parameters vary in different cartridges.
>
>       - The payload parameter names differ between cartridges.
>

>    - The REGISTRY_DB_DRIVER, CONFIG_DB_DRIVER and USER_MGT_DB_DRIVER values
>       are hard coded in some of the cartridge template modules (e.g., ESB and
>       BRS); while, this is not the case in the rest of the cartridges.
> Ideally,
>       the values for these parameters should not be hard coded.
>
>       - Some cartridge JSONs that correspond to specific IaaS are missing
>    some payload parameters.
>    See JIRA PAAS-311 [2] <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-311> for more
>    information.
>
>    - There are typos in some BPS cartridge payload parameters.
>    See JIRA PAAS-312 [3] <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-312> for more
>    information.
>

> [1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-310
> [2] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-311
> [3] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-312
>

> Regards,
> Mariangela
>

> *Mariangela Hills*
> Senior Technical Writer - WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com
> Committer and PMC member - Apache Stratos
> email:mariang...@wso2.com | mobile: +94 773 500185

*Pubudu Gunatilaka*
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
mobile : +94774079049 <%2B94772207163>