Hi Nipuna,
For our part we have to analyze tweets real time. For that currently we are
planed to filter retweets by considering presence of retweeted_status
attribute of a json massage which send by tweet object, within the CEP.
Does it seems to be a proper method? Do you have any better idea ?

regards,
Yasara