In our APIMgtUsageHandler we use
publisherUtils(org.wso2.carbon.usage.agent.util.PublisherUtils) class to
publish events.
So we have dependency to org.wso2.carbon.usage.agent(2.1.2) jar.
At this point our commons version is 4.4.8 for APIM 1.10 release.

So do you suggest to move commons 4.5.0 and use the publisher agent
available there?

Thanks,
sanjeewa.

--