Hi Anuruddha,

Thank you for sharing related docs. Shall we set up a meeting to discuss
wireframes. IMO UX team can share some re-usable components as well as
platform level design guide for implementation.

Regards,

*Dakshika Jayathilaka*
PMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware
0771100911

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 11:54 AM, Anuruddha Premalal <anurud...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Dakshitha,
>
> Find the initial wire-frames link in [1]. Component behavioral description
> can be found in [2].  As you have noticed in discussion "How the user can
> configure log publishing agent", we have slightly deviated from configuring
> distributed agent story, and focused on getting a MVP out. Your feedback
> and possible improvements are welcome, to both  wire-frames and markups.
>
> [1] https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-pyIRJ1Le-jOTdJa3NUbjhfazg
> [2]
> https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/document/d/14fzkKtkUs8rH3eu6zkEFWrrlGGgrJE2uyNWjBbGptXk/edit?usp=sharing
>
> On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 11:46 AM, Dakshika Jayathilaka <daksh...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Malith,
>>
>> Can you share initial wireframes + user stories for this. I have followed
>> some discussions on thread [1] [2], but couldn't find detailed stories.
>>
>> [1] Component level description of the log analyzer tool
>> [2]  [Architecture] [LogAnalyzer] How the user can configure log
>> publishing agent
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> *Dakshika Jayathilaka*
>> PMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos
>> Senior Software Engineer
>> WSO2, Inc.
>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>> 0771100911
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Malith Dhanushka <mal...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> We have progressed in following tasks so far,
>>>
>>> 1.) Built a pack with needed features and initiated a git-repo [1]
>>> 2.) Initial wire-frames to markup conversion, jaggery app.
>>> 3.) Log reader and publisher part of Log agent
>>> 4.) Search by file upload api