Hi IS team,

I created a Service Provider and automatically
*Application/Service_Provider_Name* Role was created. This Role is used to
give permission for users to edit and view the SP. Deleting this Role will
also delete the Service Provider created. If this Role was deleted
accidentally,  how am I going to recover the Service Provider since I
cannot add  the same Role name with domain "Application"?

When creating the SP with the same name it gives error creating the
application since the Service Provider is in registry but not shown in UI
due to the deletion of the Application Role.

Any feedback regarding this is highly appreciated!

Thanks
--
*Nadeesha Meegoda*
Software Engineer - QA