Hi All,

We have user creation module in our EMM front end jaggery app. There, we
have a field which lists available user stores + another field which lists
roles. When a particular user store is selected, we want the roles of that
user store listed on the role selector.

The problem is, we don't have an API in the UserStoreManager to get the
roles of a particular user store. Current API we use is, "getRoleNames()"
which returns all the roles regardless of user stores. This results in
failing the user creation when selected the wrong user store.

Also, when editing the user, we have the same issue when using the
"getRoleListOfUser(username)" API. Is there any workaround or a fix done
for this?

Thanks
--
Kasun Dananjaya Delgolla