On 7 December 2015 at 19:06, Pubudu Priyashan <pubu...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hey Nuwan,
>
> Looks like the root cause for this issue [1] is, due to the internal patch
> changes we tested with in Alpha2 pack while debugging the LDAP connectivity
> issue. Can you please take a look and make the necessary changes? Currently
> this blocks us from testing in cluster due to user not being able to
> generate keys since gateway cluster is broken.
>
> Please let me know if you require any further information. Thanks.

As per the offline discussion had with Pubudu, this looks like due to SVN
having old authentication web app. As discussed, let's clean the SVN and
try with the artifacts of the latest pack's deployment directory.

Thanks,
Lakmali

> [1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-4358
>
> Cheers,
> Pubudu D.P
> Senior Software Engineer - QA Team | WSO2 inc.
> Mobile : +94775464547

Lakmali Baminiwatta
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com