Hi Roshan,

I followed the steps from the sample and was able to obtain the output as
shown in the documentation. The only possibility to obtain records as shown
in your output is when you just persist the stream without enabling the
Persist Attribute field under Payload Data Attributes. But then the event
sink file will be as [1]. So can you please double check with a different
stream and follow the same steps.

[1]

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"
standalone="yes"?><EventStoreConfiguration><TableSchema/><Source><StreamId>PRODUCTS_STREAM:1.0.0</StreamId></Source><RecordStoreName>EVENT_STORE</RecordStoreName></EventStoreConfiguration>

Thanks,

*Udani Weeraratne*
Software Engineer - Intern
WSO2 Inc.: www.wso2.com