Hi Udara,

I was mistaken in previous mail, it is possible to authenticate with HTTP
receiver https mode via 9443 port. When you are creating the receiver make
sure that you select https instead of all.

Please refer following CEP producer sample [1].
https://github.com/wso2/product-cep/tree/master/modules/samples/producers/http

Regards,