Hi ML Team
in this data set  42 feature include

*----------------------------                          *

*Categorical Features*

*----------------------------*

*protocol_type                                      3 unique value*

*num_outbound_cmds                        1 *

*land                                                       2*

*lable                                                     24*

*wrong_fragment                                  3*

*su_attempted                                       3*

*is_guest_login                                     2*

*num_shells                                          3*

*urgent                                                    6*

*num_failed_logins                               6*

*is_host_login                                       2*

*logged_in                                              2*

*flag                                                        11
                                       *

*num_access_files                                10*

*service                                                  70*

*hot                                                         30*

*root_shell                                             2*

other features are numerical

so problem  num_outbound_cmds  is this feature ?