Hi Dulitha,

Find my responses in-line,

1) Can't have the same project name in the workspace. For example - I
create a project called gateway-dev and have gateway-car, gateway-synapse,
gateway-registry. I can't create a project with gateway-staging and have
gateway-car. Is this an eclipse limitation?
    This is an eclipse limitation. Eclipse maintains a META file called
.project for each and every project and the name in this .project file
needs to be unique.

2) Can't have the same artifact name in the workspace. This one is bit
annoying. I renamed the project to gateway-dev-synapse and
gateway-staging-synapse. I can't have the api artifact with id.xml inside
dev project and staging project in the same namespace:- the car picking
form gets confused on the two assets. What's more - it will get corrupted
and not have anything at all from synapse to pick. Below is an error that
popped in the error console
    Yes, car files import artifacts based on the artifact name and in the
artifact.xml of a car file it will list all the artifacts that needs to be
bundled in that particular car, hence the artifact names needs to be unique
for the car file. The error you have got is due to dev studio crashing
before the file system files are properly refreshed, OR an attempt to
manually edit the file system resources not via eclipse. Ideally this
should be resolved by refreshing the workspace files through eclipse (right
click the file and refresh)

3) Deleting a resource (API) got me below error -
    Could you please let us know how to reproduce this? did you attempt to
rename the resource before deleting?

4) Bulk import for resources -
    You are correct, this is a current limitation. You can import the
synapse configuration with multiple proxies in it and dev-studio will
generate the proxies for different artifacts in the synapse configuration.
But currently it is not supported to import multiple proxy.xml files
simultaneously.

Regards
Awanthika

Awanthika Senarath