Currently deployable jars have access to the classes in mss bundle. That is
how the deployable jars have access to mss annotations etc. IMO the
deployable jars were expected to have their dependencies inside themselves.
But, If we need to provide access to classes exported by all other bundles
that we cannot assume ahead, I think we will have to add dynamic import to
mss bundle. That way deployable jars will also see all exported classes
since mss bundle gets to see them.

--
Samiyuru Senarathne
*Software Engineer*