WSO2 Private PaaS team is pleased to announce the release of WSO2 Private
PaaS 4.1.1.

WSO2 Private PaaS is a complete, enterprise-grade solution, offering an
open Platform as a Service (PaaS) built on top of Apache Stratos. It is
released under Apache Software License Version 2.0. Mostly enterprise
software solutions are built on heterogeneous software systems with diverse
dependencies & requirements. Moving an equivalent system to the cloud with
automated deployment, dependency management, artifact distribution,
autoscaling, dynamic load balancing, multi-region, multi-IaaS & cloud
bursting features is be a tedious task. Moreover automating advanced
middleware configurations such as cluster discovery & single sign on is
bound to add more complexity.

WSO2 provides a complete solution to meet these requirements, with WSO2
Private PaaS. WSO2 Private PaaS is an enterprise grade Platform as a
Service (PaaS) that delivers standard, on-premise, application,
integration, data, identity, governance, and analytics PaaS solutions for
IT projects.

Architecture

https://docs.wso2.com/display/PP411/Architecture

Cartridges

WSO2 ships cartridges separately, currently following cartridges are
available for WSO2 Private PaaS 4.1.1:

   -

    WSO2 API Manager 1.9.1 cartridge
   -

    WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus 4.8.1 cartridge
   -

    WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus 4.9.0 cartridge
   -

    WSO2 Identity Server 5.0.0 cartridge
   -

    WSO2 Application Server 5.2.1 cartridge
   -

    WSO2 Application Server 5.3.0 cartridge
   -

    WSO2 Business Process Server 3.5.0 cartridge
   -

    WSO2 Business Rules Server 2.1.0 cartridge
   -

    WSO2 Governance Registry 5.0.0 cartridge
   -

    WSO2 Governance Registry 5.1.0 cartridge
   -

    WSO2 Data Services Server 3.2.2 cartridge
   -

    WSO2 Message Broker 3.0.0 cartridge
   -

    WSO2 Complex Event Processor 4.0.0 cartridge

Bug Fixes

   -

   [PAAS-306 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-306>] - Auth token
   generation admin user name should be in configuration
   -

   [PAAS-307 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-307>] - Error in logic when
   sending the artifact update event
   -

   [PAAS-309 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-309>] - Security group
   validation error when creating the new security group for the LB.
   -

   [PAAS-314 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-314>] - IaaS provider type
   is displayed incorrectly in PPaaS UI when there is only one IaaS provider
   available at cloud-controller.xml.
   -

   [PAAS-316 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-316>] - Repo notification
   rest API not working for the GIT hook
   -

   [PAAS-318 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-318>] - NPE is thrown when
   executing export.sh script in subscription-manager tool
   -

   [PAAS-321 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-321>] - Integration test
   failure with Stratos 4.1.5 artifacts
   -

   [PAAS-322 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-322>] - Remove the CEP and
   DAS extension from PPaaS

Improvements

   -

   [PAAS-299 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-299>] - Moving 'Show Usage'
   button from application instance tooltip to application tooltip to view
   application level metering data.
   -

   [PAAS-300 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-300>] - Moving
   authentication logic to separate jag file to avoid duplication of same code
   -

   [PAAS-301 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-301>] - Updating metering
   and monitoring dashboard artifacts to support carbon-dashboard version 1.0.7
   -

   [PAAS-304 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-304>] - Reading
   dasStatsPublisherEabled value and metering and monitoring dashboard Urls at
   web application startup time and set those as application variables.
   -

   [PAAS-313 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-313>] - Message Broker HA
   support for the Python Cartridge Agent

Tasks

   -

   [PAAS-305 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-305>] - UI changes in ppaas
   to integrate DAS monitoring dashboard
   -

   [PAAS-320 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS-320>] - Update the PPaaS
   with the Stratos 4.1.5 release artifacts

Release Notes

https://wso2.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10501&version=11888

Documentation

https://docs.wso2.com/display/PP411

Downloads

http://wso2.com/cloud/private-paas

Known Issues

https://wso2.org/jira/issues/?filter=12621

How You Can Contribute

Mailing Lists

Join our mailing list and correspond with the developers directly.

Developer List : dev@wso2.org | Subscribe | Mail Archive
<http://wso2.org/mailarchive/dev/>

Reporting Issues

We encourage you to report issues, documentation faults and feature
requests regarding WSO2 Private PaaS through the public JIRA
<https://wso2.org/jira/browse/PAAS>. You can use the Carbon JIRA
<https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON> to report any issues related to the
Carbon base framework or associated Carbon components.

Support

We are committed to ensuring that your enterprise middleware deployment is
completely supported from evaluation to production. Our unique approach
ensures that all support leverages our open development methodology and is
provided by the very same engineers who build the technology.

For more details and to take advantage of this unique opportunity please
visit http://wso2.com/support.

To learn more about WSO2 Private PaaS and WSO2 support offerings please
visit http://wso2.com/cloud/private-paas/

Thanks,

WSO2 Private PaaS Team

--