Hi Pramod,

We keep only supper tenant keystore in the physical file system and tenant
keystores stores in registry. You can get the public certificate for the
specific tenant using KeyStoreManager class. Please see below code snippet.

KeyStoreManager.getInstance(tenantId).getDefaultPublicKey()

Thanks
Godwin

*Godwin Amila Shrimal*
Senior Software Engineer