Hi All,

We have done some fix on [1] . After done that fix due to Solr indexing it
get some time to show in publisher. As per the offline discussion with
Danesh I have got fixed for that by adding registry handler [2] in order to
Invoke solr indexing when APIs getting published or any change . We are
going to use this solution in next API Manager.We are going ahead with this
solution , if there's not have any Issue.

[1] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-3463
[2] -
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-registry/blob/master/components/registry/org.wso2.carbon.registry.indexing/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/registry/indexing/IndexingHandler.java
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fwso2%2Fcarbon-registry%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Fcomponents%2Fregistry%2Forg.wso2.carbon.registry.indexing%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fjava%2Forg%2Fwso2%2Fcarbon%2Fregistry%2Findexing%2FIndexingHandler.java&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFe_RvkRr1pX9gKD8yQ1wXWFJ6rqQ>

Thanks

*Tharindu Dharmarathna*Associate Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware
mobile: *+94779109091*