Hi all,

I am writing an osgi component. This same component wants to be
deployed in both Appfactory and APIManager servers. Here, I have
imported some of the appfactory packages such as
org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.application.mgt.* which will not be
resolved in APIM 1.9.1.
Then I used ;resolution:=optional in the pom file for those packages
and I set service component reference cardinality to "0..1"

@scr.reference name="application.applicationInfoService"
interface="org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.application.mgt.service.ApplicationInfoService"
cardinality="0..1"
policy="dynamic" bind="setApplicationInfoService"
unbind="unsetApplicationInfoService"

When I start the server(APIM 1.9.1) the log that gets printed when the
component gets activated is not printed implying it has not been
activated, but osgi console says that the bundle has activated.

What would be the problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Nipuna Prashan
Software Engineering Intern