Hi Anraari,

According to the documentation [1,2] Greg 5.0.0 and 5.1.0 supports Basic
Authentication. Looks like you are referring to 4.6.0 version of Greg,
please check.

Thanks.
[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/Governance500/Resources+with+REST+API
[2] https://docs.wso2.com/display/Governance510/Resources+with+REST+API

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 6:48 PM, Anvaari Mohsen <
mohsen.anva...@trondheim.kommune.no> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am trying to invoke registry Rest API of WSO GREG. A part of the request
> is of course the auth and I need to generate an OAuth access token. In GREG
> documentation it is written
> <https://docs.wso2.com/display/Governance460/Generate+OAuth+Access+Token>
> that I should use API manager to generate the access token. Is there any
> way to generate token without using API manager? I want to use only GREG in
> my integration platform. Is there any solution to do it without installing
> API mgr?
>

> Regards,
>
> Mohsen

Malintha Amarasinghe
Software Engineer
*WSO2, Inc. - lean | enterprise | middleware*
http://wso2.com/

Mobile : +94 712383306