Hi,

While profiling the MB we found out that there is a performance bottle neck
in using util.ConcurrentSkipListMap. Because every time size call is made
it has to loop through the data structure so it takes O(n) time. But
looking at GC ConcurrentHashMap we found out that it only takes constant
time (O(1) time) to make the size call.Other operations on GC
ConcurrentHashMap are also faster than uti.ConcurrentSkipListMap.

Here I have attached JMH Benchmark results which acquired by testing
util.ConcurrentSkipListMap vs GC ConcurrentHashMap

​​​
 ConcurrentSkipListMap Vs Goldmansachs Concurre...
<https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/spreadsheets/d/1y5w1aIDBN89C0ctB83iDOULtYPnB_-3OuGYArd0lbt0/edit?usp=drive_web>
​

Malaka Gangananda
Software Engineer Intern