On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 10:42 AM, Supun Sethunga <sup...@wso2.com> wrote:

> +1,
>
> Think we should have an option to deselect-all/select-all features as
> well. (why? : if there are hundreds of features and if the user wants only
> a few features to their model, then he should be able to "deselect all" and
> select only the necessary ones).

Exactly! It's better to have more generic ones as much as possible instead
of specific options. Anyway drop all categorical features seems fair enough
option. For select all/none we have something here [1]. Please talk to UX
guys if we're gonna add them. Not sure whether this supports DataTables.

[1] http://wso2-dev-ux.github.io/theme-wso2/layout.html

--
*CD Athuraliya*
Software Engineer