Hi,

AFAIU we can't just use this templates anyway as they are, but might need
to modify to fit to the usecase. These modules do not cover all the
parameters that each of the products have, just have the most basic set.
More importantly this set of puppet modules have standardized the
separation of data from puppet code by using hiera to use as a common set
of puppet modules for all WSO2 use cases. We can improve them as we move
along.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.