Thanks for the reply,

I will create the issues in github as you have mentioned.

I changed the line USE_DOCKER=false to USE_DOCKER=true in the script,
without adding the modifications you suggested  I attached and then it
downloaded an image from the che site and started the che instance.

Should I configure an image in my docker instance prior to running che? Is
that why che was complaining of not having a JDK ?

Regards
Awanthika

Awanthika Senarath
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.