Hi Riyafa,

First you should install IBM MQ 7.5.

Then try connection as consumer and producer from a java client. Using IBM
MQ client.

This need to add consumer functionality to custom inbound endpoint and
producer to a connector.

--

Best Regards,

Malaka Silva
Senior Tech Lead
M: +94 777 219 791
Tel : 94 11 214 5345
Fax :94 11 2145300
Skype : malaka.sampath.silva
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/malaka-silva/6/33/77
Blog : http://mrmalakasilva.blogspot.com/

WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
http://www.wso2.com/
http://www.wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/
<http://wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/>
https://store.wso2.com/store/

Save a tree -Conserve nature & Save the world for your future. Print this
email only if it is absolutely necessary.