Hi Dinanjana,

First let's try to build WSO2 ESB from source and then dig in deep to the
source. In order to do so you will need build the following repositories in
the order.

[1] https://github.com/wso2/wso2-synapse
[2] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-mediation
[3] https://github.com/wso2/product-esb

Thanks,

*Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe*
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com
+94770596754 | nadeesh...@wso2.com | Skype: nadeeshaan.gunasinghe <#>
<http://www.facebook.com/nadeeshaan.gunasinghe>
<http://lk.linkedin.com/in/nadeeshaan>  <http://twitter.com/Nadeeshaan>
<http://nadeeshaan.blogspot.com/>
Get a signature like this: Click here!
<http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MDA4JnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MzI1Njg1NDg3Njk3OTIiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzMyNTY4NTQ4NzY5NzkyIn0=&u=153303653327748>