Hi Lakshitha,

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Lakshitha Warnakulasuriya <
lakshitha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanx Sinthuja.
>
> But when I persisted the steam, there is no column for the string that
> return by soap service.

Do you mean the response, as the 'string retuned by soap service'
statement?

> And also there is no string in Data Explorer.

WDYM by this? Can you attach the screen shot of the Data Explorer output?

> Is there any work around I should follow for solve this.

Are you actually extracting the response and sending from the BAM
mediator?  Can you share the BAM mediator configuration, and proxy
configuration?

Thanks,
Sinthuja.