Hi Iqbal,

As RuwanA mentioned this is not a Jaggery or Java limitation. Simply you
cannot do this with HTTP. However there is a hack/workaround that you can
try.

You can stringify your JSON object and send it as a query param.

var payload = {name: "sajith", age: 10};
var url = "http://example.com?payload="; + encodeURIComponent(stringify
(payload));
response.sendRedirect(url);

*Disclaimer: Didn't tested.*

Nonetheless I must say that sending payloads in redirects is not a good
programming practice.
Thanks.

Sajith Ariyarathna
Software Engineer; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/