Hi Anurag,

Thank you for your interest in the above project. You can start by getting
to know the Machine Learner product by downloading it and running it
(Please use link [1] to download). Official documentation [2] will help you
on using the product. You can find the source code base at [3] and [4].
As we have mentioned in the project proposal as well, the main objective is
to integrate ensemble support for the existing flow of the WSO2 Machine
Learner. We are focusing on the three methods: Bagging, Boosting and
Stacking.

Please feel free to raise, if you have any questions or any unclear points.

[1] http://wso2.com/products/machine-learner/
[2] https://docs.wso2.com/display/ML100/Introducing+Machine+Learner
[3] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-ml
[4] https://github.com/wso2/product-ml