[Adding WSO2 Developers mailing list]

Hi Dilan,

Thank you for your interest in the above project. As we have mentioned in
the project proposal as well, the main objective is to integrate ensemble
support for the existing flow of the WSO2 Machine Learner. We are focusing
on the three methods: Bagging, Boosting and Stacking.

To start with, you can get to know the Machine Learner product by
downloading it and running it (Please use link [1] to download). Official
documentation [2] and blog [3] will help you on how to use the product. As
the next step, you can go through the source code of WSO2 ML ([4] and [5]).

Please feel free to raise if you have any questions or any unclear points.

[1] http://wso2.com/products/machine-learner/
[2] https://docs.wso2.com/display/ML100/Introducing+Machine+Learner
[3]
http://supunsetunga.blogspot.com/2015/09/building-your-first-predictive-model.html