Hi Danushka,

HTTP client you used is quite out dated
We have two new rest clients designed to work generically using wink and
JAX-RS2.

We are moving the generic client to the automation utility space so you can
useit.
For now please refer G-Reg Store- publisher test cases for reference.

We will push it to generic location and post you the location.

Thank you,
Dharshana.

--

Dharshana Warusavitharana
Senior Software Engineer , Test Automation

lean . enterprise . middleware