Hi Anusha,

Currently with ESB we can use JMS transport to connect to IBM MQ. Refer [1]
and [2] for more info. However there are some limitations with this. So IBM
provides native set of libraries to connect to their broker.

After getting some understanding of JMS transport, focus on following.

   1. First you should install IBM MQ 7.5.
   2. Then try connection as consumer and producer from a java client. Using
    IBM MQ client.
   3. This need to add consumer functionality to custom inbound endpoint
   and producer to a connector. [3] and [4]

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESB490/JMS+Transport
[2] https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESB490/JMS+Inbound+Protocol
[3] https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESB490/Custom+Inbound+Endpoint
[4]
https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESBCONNECTORS/Creating+a+Third+Party+Connector+and+Publishing+in+WSO2+Connector+Store

--

Best Regards,

Malaka Silva
Senior Tech Lead
M: +94 777 219 791
Tel : 94 11 214 5345
Fax :94 11 2145300
Skype : malaka.sampath.silva
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/malaka-silva/6/33/77
Blog : http://mrmalakasilva.blogspot.com/

WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
http://www.wso2.com/
http://www.wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/
<http://wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/>
https://store.wso2.com/store/

Save a tree -Conserve nature & Save the world for your future. Print this
email only if it is absolutely necessary.