Hi KasunG,

Following are the extension points used in Apache CXF.

   - To intercept the request message we have extended
   the org.apache.cxf.phase.AbstractPhaseInterceptor<Message> class under
   RECEIVE phase and have overridden the handleMessage method.
   - To intercept the Response message we have extended
   the org.apache.cxf.phase.AbstractPhaseInterceptor<Message> class under
   PRE_STREAM phase and have overridden the handleMessage method.
   - Both of the above classes are registered into the interceptor chain at
   the server initialization.
   - In-order to inject the message into ODE, we have extended the
   org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker class.
   - org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceFactory is used to create the server
   from the wsdl dynamically.
   - org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory is used to register
   SOAP bindings configurations.

Currently we are facing a limitation
where org.apache.cxf.endpoint.Server[1] only allows to set one address
endpoint per object. Therefore we have to create an array of Server objects
to interact with multiple wsdl files.

We are still working on the service deployment part. Will update the thread
as soon as we update the diagram.

[1]
https://cxf.apache.org/javadoc/latest/org/apache/cxf/endpoint/Server.html

Best regards,