Hi Nitesh,

Thank you for your interest in this project.

Basically this BPMN
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Process_Model_and_Notation>
(Business Process Model and Notation) editor has two sections called
component-palette section and drawing section. In component-palette
section, need to be included set of components like user task, service
task, exclusive, parallel gateways, etc [see the attached image (
*pallet.png*)]. And then clone the selected competent/item in the palette
section when clicking on it by the user to drawing section to model a
work-flow. (see *editor.jpeg*)

You can start looking at the example available in [1]. This example
describes templates and relationships typically used in BPMN. Please also
go through the samples mentioned in [2], [3] and [4].

[1]. http://demo.bpmn.io/
[2]. Interactive tool for creating directed graphs using D3 -
https://bl.ocks.org/cjrd/6863459
[3]. State diagram editor example  using D3 -
http://bl.ocks.org/lgersman/5311202
[4]. D3.js custom shapes - http://bl.ocks.org/explunit/4659227

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Thanks and Best Regards,

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 12:14 AM, Nitesh Agarwal <niteshagarwal...@gmail.com

--
Isuru Wijesinghe