Hi,

I'm Manujith Pallewatte, a 2nd year undergraduate from Department of
Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa. I'm interested in
doing project for WSO2 for GSoC 2016.

I already picked Proposal 20 considering my capabilities and interest in
the area.
As a Oracle certified java programmer I have a firm hand on Java, and I
have developed several REST APIs on top of different platforms (like google
app engine). And currently I'm reading on SCIM specification.

So far, I cloned the *product-is* repo (https://github.com/wso2/product-is)
which i believe to be the source of Identity Server and then build it. I
played around with the system a bit and now trying to connect different
services to it.

So I want to know if I'm going in the right direction (with the objective
of working for the above proposal) and please give me some suggestions to
read or work on to improve my familiarity with the system.

Thank You

--

[image: Manujith Pallewatte on about.me]

Manujith Pallewatte
about.me/manzzup
  <http://about.me/manzzup>