Hi Dilini,

I am sorry I made a mistake in the previous mail. The suggested solution
will only work for the click events, you will still experience the same
behaviour when pressing enter within the form.

Please use the JQuery Form plugin along with the ajaxForm method [1]

*Reference*
[1] http://malsup.com/jquery/form/#api