[x] Stable - Go ahead and release

Verified wso2esb-4.9.0 docker image, followed the README and was
successfully able to build the image and access the management console.
Further tested different scenarios using proxy services and no issues
encountered.

Thanks,
Vijitha.

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 11:39 AM, Isuru Haththotuwa <isu...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Thank you for testing and verifying WSO2 Dockerfiles 1.0.0 RC3.
>
> We are closing this vote now. The vote passes with 6 +1 votes and no -1
> votes. We will proceed with the release of WSO2 Dockerfiles 1.0.0.
>
> On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 2:05 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> [x ] Stable - Go ahead and release
>>
>>    - Verified API-M, AS, BPS, BRS, CEP, DAS, DSS, ES, ESB, G-Reg, IS and
>>    MB with the default provisioning method.
>>    - Verified ESB and AS using puppet provisioning.
>>    - Verified README.md files on product level, found a minor issue in
>>    the root README.md and reported an issue [1]. Will fix this in the next
>>    minor release.
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/wso2/dockerfiles/issues/31
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 3:54 PM, Isuru Haththotuwa <isu...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> This is the third release candidate (RC3) of WSO2 Dockerfiles 1.0.0
>>> release.
>>>
>>> *Tag to be voted upon:*
>>> https://github.com/wso2/dockerfiles/tree/v1.0.0-rc3
>>>
>>> *Source and distribution packages:*
>>> https://github.com/wso2/dockerfiles/releases/tag/v1.0.0-rc3
>>>
>>> Please download, test, and vote. The README file under each product
>>> directory contains instructions on how to try it out locally.
>>>
>>> [ ] Broken - Do not release (explain why)
>>> [ ] Stable - Go ahead and release
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thanks and Regards,
>>>
>>> Isuru H.
>>> +94 716 358 048* <http://wso2.com/>*

>> *Imesh Gunaratne*
>> Senior Technical Lead
>> WSO2 Inc: http://wso2.com
>> T: +94 11 214 5345 M: +94 77 374 2057
>> W: http://imesh.io
>> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware
>>

> --
> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Isuru H.
> +94 716 358 048* <http://wso2.com/>*

Vijitha Ekanayake
Software Engineer*, *WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com/
Mobile : +94 777 24 73 39 | +94 718 74 44 08