Hi all,

Currently IS only support Workflow Implementation which used WSO2 BPS. I
want to implement a usecase using IS workflow feature where when a user
register, an email goes to that user's email and only when he clicked a
link there user account get created. This is somewhat similar to ask
password feature, but I am interested in exploring how to achieve this
using workflow.

It seems like I need to do this by extending *AbstractWorkflow* class, but
still I'm not sure what methods I need to implement and what I need to do
there. Can someone point me on how to do this?

Thank You!

--
*Chamila Dilshan Wijayarathna,*
Software Engineer