Hi Rasika,

With Carbon-JNDI approach we provide a way to access osgi services from the
service registry. The OSGi url scheme syntax is different from java URL
scheme.

The syntax is :  "osgi:service/<service-class>/<filter>"

Eg : If you have a service registered in the service registry with a class
name "org.wso2.carbon.jndi.osgi.services.FooService", you should be able to
get the object with JNDI lookup :

            Object service = context.lookup("
osgi:service/org.wso2.carbon.jndi.osgi.services.FooService");

Please find the samples and documentation from [1].

[1] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-jndi/

Thanks,
Nipuni

Nipuni Perera