@Nuwan and @Malaka,

I'm using LDAP Connector
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESBCONNECTORS/LDAP+Connector> not a endpoint
mediator itself. I tried with messageType but it didn't work. Thus I tried
with the following as well without success:

<property name="messageType" value="application/json" scope="axis2"
type="STRING"/>
<property name="ContentType" value="application/json" scope="axis2"
type="STRING"/>
<property name="CONTENT_TYPE" value="application/json" scope="axis2"
type="STRING"/>

Does it apply to Connectors? In my case wouldn't be better using Script
Mediator <https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESB480/Script+Mediator> to change
the LDAP answer?

--
Yours sincerely,